Stay connected with Exodus during this time of social distancing by listening to podcasts about the stories of refugees. We have compiled a list of some of our favorite podcasts.
1. Displaced – The world is facing the largest displacement crisis since WWII as a number of humanitarian emergencies rage on. Grant Gordon and Ravi Gurumurthy from the International Rescue Committee (IRC) have in-depth conversations with leading humanitarians, foreign policymakers, and innovators to understand how they think about, and tackle these global crises.
2. Beyond Soundbites – The podcast invites you to join Jacob and the RHP on a journey to rediscover the personhood behind the term “refugee,” the meaning of home, and the presence of God in the stories of displaced people.
3. Love Anyway – Is an immersive storytelling podcast pushing beyond the simple narrative of “us vs them.” Join us as we explore how ordinary people in places like Iraq, Syria, the US, and on the frontlines of conflict where you live are making the extraordinary choice to love in the face of fear. Love Anyway is produced by Preemptive Love.
4. Refugees’ Stories Podcast – We all know about the war in Syria, and most of us have an opinion about it, but very few of us have had the opportunity to sit in a refugee’s tent and listen to their story. Refugees’ Stories aims to change that.
5. The Worldwide Tribe: Stories from the Refugee – This podcast that will take you on a journey across the world…without you having to go anywhere! For first hand, heroic and empowering accounts from those caught up in the biggest humanitarian crisis of our time…this is the podcast for you. From the people leaving their countries and everything behind them, to the volunteers working alongside them. You’ll be hearing from those currently living in refugee camps, and people working on the front line.