#GivingTuesday is a global giving movement that falls on November 28 this year. You can make a difference for refugees by engaging your friends and family in supporting Exodus! Use your favorite social media platform to share why you welcome refugees and inspire others to join your campaign. Feel free to use ideas and materials from our Giving Tuesday toolkit below.
Create a Fundraising Campaign
1. Choose your favorite social network to launch your campaign. Email works too.
2. Share why you support Exodus’ mission to welcome refugees to Indiana. Invite friends and family to join you in making a donation.
3. Be sure to include a link to Exodus’ donation page: https://www.exodusrefugee.org/donate/
Use Facebook’s fundraiser tool to create a campaign and select Exodus Refugee Immigration as your nonprofit.
4. Add your favorite image to your posts and tweets. To save an image, right click and select “Save Image As.”
5. Hashtags: #RefugeesWelcome #GivingTuesday
You can also help by sharing Exodus’ mission with your network.
1. Post an #Unselfie and share why you support Exodus.
Or show your support with a Refugees Welcome sign.
2. Like, share, mention, retweet!